Explore our song collections in a Music Together Online class while your favorite teachers will lead 2- 20 minute classes per week, which your whole family can join from home. You'll get a hard-copy songbook, Cd, download code, FULL access to the Music Together App plus membership in the PRIVATE facebook group to continue connecting throughout the semester. You will enjoy one ZOOM class each week and one Facebook Live class . You will also have access to ALL of the Facebook live classes to watch at anytime. This also includes every Thursday night lullaby time with Ms. Michelle! Classes will be posted for at least 2 weeks . It’s the same high-quality music education for young children you expect from Music Together, in a convenient new format.
MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE SUMMER 2020 $105
MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE FALL 2020 $169
"THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE"40 MINUTE ZOOM CLASSES $45 ( Not a Music Together® class -No CD, download code or songbook)
You may register all of your children for one family rate.
For online classes, there is no registration fee, and no sibling fee
Each Music Together semester includes:
- A new song collection every fall, winter, and spring for three years, presenting a rich tonal and rhythmic mix, as well as a range of musical styles from lyrical to blues, from folk to boogie.
- New professional recordings with songs, rhythmic rhymes, instrumental play-alongs, and tonal and rhythm patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to help you make music together at home.
- Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically—a complimentary booklet given to parents who are new to Music Together.
- Periodic family newsletters and parent education resources on the national Music Together website.