Explore the Kazoo Song Collection in a Music Together Online class while your favorite teachers will lead 2- 20 minute classes per week, which your whole family can join from home. You'll get a hard-copy songbook, Cd, download code, FULL access to the Music Together App plus membership in the PRIVATE Kazoo facebook group to continue connecting throughout the semester. You will also have access to ALL of the classes to watch at anytime . Classes will be posted for at least 2 weeks . It’s the same high-quality music education for young children you expect from Music Together, in a convenient new format.
MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE
You may register all of your children for the same family rate of $105
For this online class, there is no registration fee, and no sibling fee
Each semester includes:
- A new song collection every fall, winter, and spring for three years, presenting a rich tonal and rhythmic mix, as well as a range of musical styles from lyrical to blues, from folk to boogie.
- New professional recordings with songs, rhythmic rhymes, instrumental play-alongs, and tonal and rhythm patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to help you make music together at home.
- Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically—a complimentary booklet given to parents who are new to Music Together.
- Periodic family newsletters and parent education resources on the national Music Together website.