As a family in one of our classes, you and your child will play musically under the guidance of one of our trained teachers. Each weekly Music Together class offers a dozen songs and rhythmic rhymes, including fingerplays, small- and large-movement activities, and instrument play. Teachers present these fun musical experiences in ways that are informal, non-performance-oriented, and developmentally appropriate for children. Come join us, and be part of a community of families sharing songs, movement, and instrument play.
Each semester includes:
- A new song collection every fall, winter, and spring for three years, presenting a rich tonal and rhythmic mix, as well as a range of musical styles from lyrical to blues, from folk to boogie.
- New professional recording with songs, rhythmic rhymes, instrumental play-alongs, and tonal and rhythm patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to help you make music together at home.
- Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically—a complimentary booklet and DVD given to parents who are new to Music Together.
- Periodic family newsletters and parent education resources on the national Music Together website.